What is aquanatal?
- Gentle but effective exercise in water for the pregnant woman.
- Use the natural bouyancy of water to give you the confidence to give you and your bump a safe but effective workout.
- Maintain your fitness in a fun and friendly environment.
- Another woman can exercise with you even if she's not pregnant.
Why Bumps Aquanatal?
- Bumps is run by Karen Stone, an experienced midwife with specific aquanatal training.
- An enjoyable but challenging fitness programme designed specifically for pregnant women.
- Oundle School swimming pool provides the perfect conditions with:
- warm and safe water;
- a qualified lifeguard on duty at all times.
- Fully insured and acredited by The Federation of Antenatal Educators.
Where & When?
- Aquanatal will restart in the spring. Check back here for exactly where and when.
Who do I contact?
- 07879 221572